Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Offworld by Robin Parrish


Offworld
written by Robin Parrish
Published by Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
ISBN:  978-0-7642-0606-1

This will be the least professional of all my reviews.  I borrowed this book from the library.  I was skeptical at first, as I am not a science fiction fan.  BUT, I found that I could not put this book down until I had read the last page.

I found the beginning of this review in my unpublished drafts. I have slept many nights and read many other books since finishing Offworld.  All I can tell you now is that I thoroughly enjoyed this book, that it was in my top ten of 2010.  The book follows a group of astronauts returning from a space mission to earth, only to find that home is not the same.  Where is everybody?  What happened?  Their new mission:  survival while searching for the answers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment